- Tittensor wins Best Kept Village competition with clean sweep 5 August, 2019
- Swynnerton Best Kept Village Award 5 August, 2019
- Tittensor School 5 August, 2019
- Flashing speed sign at Northwood Lane, Trentham 8 June, 2019
- High Speed Rail (West Midlands – Crewe) Bill Select Committee 7 June, 2019
Author Archives: spcadmin
Congratulations to Tittensor. For the second consecutive year Tittensor has swept the board in Staffordshire’s Best Kept Village competition. Stafford area small village winners County small village winners
Congratulations to Swynnerton village for taking joint third place in the small village for Stafford Area. Plus a second place for the children’s poster competition in the age 8 to 11 category.
Staffordshire County Council have repainted the school zigzag keep clear road markings on Beechcliff Lane. This has been achieved with a joint effort by Swynnerton Parish Council, Jeremy Pert (SCC) and Tittensor school.
The HS2 Bill Select Committee will publish its Third Special Report at 11am on Friday 7 June 2019. If you wish to view the publication when it is published, please visit the Committee’s website: https://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/high-speed-rail-west-midlands-crewe-bill-select-committee-commons/